I’m a multi-disciplined, ideas-led graphic designer and graduate of the Kent College of Arts. I work with iconic brands, corporate leaders and start-up enterprises – producing a high standard of graphic design that is driven by bold creative thinking.
I think graphic design should provoke a reaction, using meaningful and relevant ideas to engage with your audience and leave an impression.
I am a designer and a thinker. I like to doodle, drool over fonts and pour through design.
Designing web and print interfaces has to be one of the most challenging and rewarding careers. Requiring constant upgrading of knowledge, meeting demanding deadlines and finding solutions to criticism.
That’s why I love it. Chances are, you’ll find me either in front of a computer screen, i strive to marry the love of web and graphic design by finding a harmonious balance between functionality and aesthetics. Part-time music aficionado, lover of all things design, food fiend, and dreamer. .
See more at
Upscale department store stocking designer fashion brands and beauty products, plus homeware.
Hoopers Graphic Designer & Artworker Editor Pivotal role working with Head of Display to develop the ‘Hooper’ brand portfolio. This covered design concept ideas through to final implementation for the front of house window displays, event installation (design and build), store campaigns & branding, invitations, posters, shop floor schemes and design flourishes.
Liaised with Senior Management Teams across all display disciplines to ensure brand identity guidelines were maintained. Successfully met a number of challenges around costing and outsourced printing services. Investigated and sourced new techniques to create props for visual merchandising and supervised design creation, cutting, vinyl ordering, cost-effective layouts (nesting), timescales and problem-solving.
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
I covered design concept ideas through to final implementation for the front of house window displays, event installation (design and build), store campaigns & branding, invitations, posters, shop floor schemes and design flourishes.
• Provide technical support to the maintenance team
• Develop maintenance portfolio through sales
• Structure equipment specific maintenance strategies
• Manage maintenance resources, tasks and activities
• Report budget, trend and historical data to stakeholders
• Manage the Computer-Managed Maintenance System
• Provide remote technical support via network and telephone
• Deliver project solutions from concept to integration
• Control permit to work, method statements & risk assessment
• Ensure validation and conformity with machinery directives
• Provide documentation and customer training service.
© Copyright Jamie Melville 2019 – All Rights Reserved